We are committed to protect your privacy
EURASIACORP NV is committed to respecting the rights of the people whose personal data is being processed. Therefore, EURASIACORP NV complies with data protection regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the national laws of the countries in which it operates.
EURASIACORP NV, registered at Dok Noord 4C - 005, 9000 Gent, Belgium, under CBE (KBO) number BE 0822.663.433 (hereinafter: “EURASIACORP”) is the controller, as it determines the means and purposes of the processing of your personal data.
Personal data we collect about you
If possible, we will try to collect the personal data directly from the person concerned. However, it may be necessary to collect personal data from third parties in the context of future relationships (e.g., customers or candidates).
Personal data submitted to EURASIACORP via the website, by email, or by any other means:
- contact form filled out by you (website): name, email, address, phone, and message
- job applications (website or via recruitment company): application forms, CV, interview notes, and related recruitment information
- the content of correspondence with us (by email, phone, or letters)
- contact details of past, present, and future customers
- contact details of past, present, and future suppliers or partners
- We collect a few cookies, and small text files sent from our website and stored on your device. We only use essential cookies, which are necessary for the functioning and security of the website.
In general, we may have to process all categories of personal data to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, and for litigation or defense of claims.
- customers’ and prospects’ personal data:
We use your contact for the performance of your contract(s) with EURASIACORP. We process your personal data to deliver and provide our products or services and to invoice them.
We also use your contact details to further inform you about our products and services that are in line with our already existing relationship and for marketing such as offering promotions.
- Suppliers’ and partners’ personal data:
We process your contact details to conclude and execute our agreements and manage our relationships.
- Investors’ and shareholders’ data:
We use your personal data to manage our relationship and our obligations to you. We maintain contact details for external communications and to respond to your queries
- Job applicants’ data:
Your personal data are stored for the recruitment and selection procedures. More specifically, your personal data are processed for the purposes of assessing your profile and skills to fit a job and making you specific job offers.
Retention of your personal data
Your personal data is kept in our information systems only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected (as described above). It will be deleted once it is no longer needed by us and once all requirements at law have been met.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to perform our agreements or to consider tenders, to comply with our legal obligations (such as accounting and tax obligations), and to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. Therefore your personal data will be held during the duration of our contractual relationship and up to 10 years thereafter.
Application forms (CVs), interview notes, and references of unsuccessful candidates are kept for a period of one year following the last interview.
In all cases, personal data may be kept for a longer period of time where there is a legal or regulatory reason to do so or a shorter period where the individual objects to the processing of their personal data and there is no longer a legitimate purpose to retain it
Disclosure to third parties
EURASIACORP does not share your personal data with third parties, unless:
- with subcontractors and third parties for the purpose of the performance of a contract that we hold with them or that we hold with you
- with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf to help us with our business activities. These service providers are limited to only using your personal data as instructed to carry out their tasks permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements
- with law enforcement authorities or other governmental bodies
- with other third parties with your consent
Transfer to third countries
When we transfer your personal data to other countries, outside of the European Economic Area, EURASIACORP will take measures to ensure that your personal data is exclusively processed in accordance with this Privacy Statement and that adequate levels of protection have been implemented in order to safeguard your personal data. These arrangements can include standard contractual clauses or approved certification mechanisms.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt-out of certain uses. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
In accordance with the GDPR, EURASIACORP will respond to your requests to exercise the following rights:
- access or request a copy of the personal data held by EURASIACORP about you. We will require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests
- for rectification or updating of incorrect data and erasure of your personal data
- request to restrict the processing of your personal data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it
- object to the processing of your personal data if it is based on legitimate interest
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Belgium: de Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit)
EURASIACORP has security policies and procedures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats.
To the best of our ability, EURASIACORP has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information. These actions may include physical security measures, network security measures, and organizational measures such as confidentiality clauses and restricted access.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
EURASIACORP may change this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect new legal or regulatory obligations or in response to new data processing activities. Any such changes will be posted here and will be effective from the time they are communicated, or, if required when we have obtained your consent. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
This Privacy Statement was last reviewed on November 8, 2022.